Jun 13, 2012

A lot of junk

I haven’t been very diligent about drawing much, and I’ve been even less diligent about updating this blog with them (as if anyone follows it). But here’s some of the stuff I forgot to post until now:

Doodles

Doodles 13

Spontaneous character drawings, two really old characters of mine (top-right), and Mulan, because I just got done re-watching that movie for the first time in a long time.
Made using:SketchBook Pro, Photoshop, and a tablet

----------------------------

Doodles 14
doodles 14 

Just a few small lame doodles: a couple Link interpretations, and the character on the right is for something a friend is doing.
Made using:SketchBook Pro, Photoshop, and a tablet

----------------------------

Wario and Waluigi
Waluigi and Wario wm 01.00

Two of my favorite Mario series characters. These two are absolutely hilarious together and I wish they'd get a game (or at least side-by-side roles in one other than a sports game). Waluigi is especially neglected and hated on, but I think he's a really funny character. Everybody cheating but him!
Made using: SketchBook Pro, Flash, and a tablet

----------------------------

Arrietty
Arrietty 01.03 wm

A picture of Arrietty for EL, who I saw the movie with when it came out here in the States.
I can't do anything in Photoshop to save my life, seriously. I hate this background. I really need to find some good ideas to start practicing from.
Made using: SketchBook Pro, Flash, and Photoshop

----------------------------

Batman and Robin
Batman and Robin 01.00 wm

Really rushed doodle of Batman and Robin (more-or-less based on their animated appearances, particularly the Animated Series). Meant as a really late birthday drawing for Gold.
I'm unhappy about how unpolished and lame this looks, but I did sort of blast through it without thinking much. Not my best effort.
Made using: SketchBook Pro, Flash, and a tablet

 

Music

Fi’s Theme

Fi's Theme from Zelda: Skyward Sword. Some of it sounds wrong to me, I probably got some of the chords or harmonies wrong. Oh well.

----------------------------

Shady Neighborhood

For a game I'm making, when you wander into a neighborhood in the city that's dim and unfamiliar.

----------------------------

Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle from MegaMan X. I did this from memory, using no reference. I'm usually not nearly good enough to remember songs exact enough to re-create them without reference, but some of these songs got so deep into my brain I can sometimes do it.

----------------------------

The Legend of Groose

Just did it when I was bored. Groose's theme made in the style of the original Zelda overworld (in FL Studio, so it's REALLY technically not 8-bit).

----------------------------

The Master Sword

Just messing around with some instruments. This music is played when you get the Master Sword in most Zelda games it's in.

----------------------------

Zelda—Dawn

My rendition of the Dawn/Sun's Song from the Zelda series, which usually plays at dawn (and sometimes at will).

----------------------------

Geez. I really need to organize myself.until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here if you are so inclined