Jun 28, 2012

Persona 3 doodle

Persona 3
Persona 3 02.00 wm

 

A really quick thing of Persona 3's silent and nameless protagonist.
I think Persona 3 and 4 win the awards for "most unbelievably surprising and uncharacteristic games for me to end up liking".

If you had described them to me on paper there is no way I'd play them. "A grind-heavy randomly-generated dungeoncrawler with dating sim elements that is dripping in Japanese culture with a J-pop-heavy soundtrack." Almost everything I would normally despise in a game.

It's honestly a miracle I like these games as much as I do. I think it helps that the stories and characters are extremely well-thought-out and genuine, and they have such a unique sense of style.
Made using: SketchBook Pro, Flash, and a tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here if you are so inclined